Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Roses...

Hi friends....wednesdays specially the secondof the month makes me nervous and jittery,,,thats because its the last day of Justrite challenge and however hard I might try, I,m always late  and rush in the last hour. I have collected many JR stamps over the months and just adore each and every piece. Or for that matter . I love each and every bit of my craft supplies..be it dies, papers or stamps. Would you believe, I,ve not bought a piece of jewellery since last year as all my money goes in buying crafty bits. LOLLL.... but I just cannot stop myself... my latest on the wish list being copics which I,ve ordered and Go kreate dies....something that I,m unable to get in India.....please can anyone help me get these.
Anyways....I,ve made two cards today. This one here has been in my mind since many days since I first set my eyes on the card made by my idol--Becca Feekan....  I just drool over her cards everyday !!!!
I,ve used her tutorial to cut the spellbinders and layered it many dies with many dies... another technique taught in Tutorial Tuesday on the Justrite blog.The main focus is the rose stamp from the Sympathy set of Justrite. I,ve coloured it with distress inks and Derwent pencils.  I,ve stamped another flower stamp from the collection on the labels to create a background and give depth to my stamped image. Lot of fussy cutting and a handmade bow ....And its done.






supplies- Spellbinders--Exquisite label seven, Gold labels four, Majestic labels 25, Timeless Rectangles
               stamp-justrite-with sympathy, large fancy sentiments, circle of love
               inks-Aged mahogany, spun sugar, hero hues-black-derwent colour pencils
               ribbon from stash

challenges-Justrite-botanical bliss-ends 19th Feb
                craft dee bowz-ends 28th Feb
                sweetstamp-25th Feb
                papertake weekly-25th Feb
               lexi's creation
               love to scrap-2nd march
              House of cards-28th Feb
             Addicted to stamps-28th feb
            fashionable stamping challenge
Do leave your inspiring words. Hope you all enjoyed visiting my blog. There is another card posted today. So keep in touch.

25 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING! LOVE the gorgeous roses--your coloring is just amazing--and I adore all the layering! SWOON! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that's GORGEOUS! I love how you layered the flowers and all those dies are too yummy! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowowowowzeeeeerrrzzzz!!! This is probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL Cards I have EVER SEEN!! ;) your going to be a winner FORSURE with this Feast for the eyes!! Well done and THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, elegant card! Such gorgeous coloring and I love all your layers! Thanks for playing with us at HOC, I hope to see you there next time as well ;)
    Hugs, Cornelia, HOC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Pink/White
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is so gorgeous! Love all the layering of the dies and the Flores are beautifully done! Thanks for sharing at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the layers and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita this card is beautiful!!! Your roses are so pretty and are colored great!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very beautiful, love how you coloured the roses and your die cuts are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our monochromatic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS on your gorgeous card being selected as a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card! I love the dies and the flowers look very elegant! Beautiful made! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning layering and breathtaking coloring on this awesome card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at HOC.
    Rosi x ....CAS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I like the roses. Good luck in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! The layering is very beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! I totally get only spending money on crafting!! All my extra pennies only go to crafting stuff too!! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great layout & image.

    Thanks for joining lexi's creations today
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is just stunning! Love all the layering and distressing you dud. Thanks for joining in the House of Cards Challenge.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absoltuley beautiful, I love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is outstanding! So glad you joined us this week at House of Cards. Hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just beautiful! Love the roses and all of the pretty frames. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful card, love all the layers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well done! Love the vintage feel to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.