Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lily of the valley

Hi friends,
I am Anita Kejriwal from India, chosen as th GD for the month of May and I bring to you my first post ....something I 'm so excited about. I hope I will be able to bring my best projects to you .










The supplies that I have used are as follows:

Build a Flower # 3 - B264


    Stamps- Penny Black- tiger lily, Impression obsession, Hero arts
    Inks-distress inks, versafine
    Swirls, pollens ans bling from stash.

I have cut the dies to layer them together as the theme of the current challenge at the blog is
LOTS OF LAYERS. So if you have not played along, just get out your cheery Lynn dies and complete your project. The winner gets a 20$ shopping spree at the CHEERY LYNN STORE
I hope you liked my card. I am awaiting for your feedback. I really enjoyed with you and I thank you for all the appreciation.
Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. A great creation for our challenge Anita, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty & those flowers are just gorgeous!!!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our new challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anita!!! this is GORGE!!!! TFS!
    ~Erum
    Sentimental Sundays DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the lilies look gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.