Tuesday, January 17, 2017

INSPIRED BY STAMPING-JANUARY NEW RELEASE AND BLOG HOP-DAY 1




Hello crafty friends !!!!

Welcome to Inspired by Stamping’s our first 2017 release! We are so happy you are here. This week Inspired by Stamping is releasing 2 new stamp sets and one sentiment die to their store. All new products are already available in the store! 
You can visit us by clicking here!

Here is my card made with the New Release Blessed Stamp. I have coordinated it with the Easter Lily stamp set.


To make this card, I first stamped the Easter Lily stamp with Versamark Embossing ink and used Superfine white embosssing powder. Then I heat set it with my heat gun. Then, I distressed the card panel with Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks. To lessen the tone, I picked up the colour from the flowers with my brush and clear water.
I stamped the Easter /lily stamp with Archival Jet Black ink and coloured it with my Zig markers. I fussy cut the image and popped it up on a white stitched die cut strip with foam tape.
Then, I stamped the sentiment from the Blessed Stamp set and added vellum on top. The card is finished with some sequins.

My second card is a favourite of mine.



For this card, I have used the Blessed stamp in combination with the Vintage Floral Paper. I love the subtle tones on this paper. I  stamped the image on a die cut tag and then heat set it using black embossing powder. I have added some sequins from the new release and decorated my card with a crochet lace trim, jute twine and two pretty rose buds tied with twine. 


This months release giveaway contains over $30 worth of goodies. Heres what you have to do
*Leave a comment below
*Leave a comment on ALL the designer blogs for more chances

Deadline is January 20, 2017. Winner will be announced on Joanna’s Blog on January 23rd.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your next stop is


Here is the lineup of amazing designers joining us today!

Julia - http://monjolibricolage.blogspot.com/...




                                                               Valentine's Day Ribbon


I hope you liked my cards. It will surely brighten your day. Do take part in the Blog hop. We have another release tomorrow so stay tuned with us. Have a great day and stay BLESSED!!!!

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background of that first card -- really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cards, love how use used this stampsets and love the lilies. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So beautiful!
    Love your own background!
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Anita!! Love the lilies! Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I really like the background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Ombre shading in ur background, so gorgeous and the another with shabby look is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very different cards--one boldly colored and one so delicate--yet each share an aspect of being blessed. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your vintage card is lovely. I love the lily card with the background and use of vellum. This sentiment set is amazing and I just love it. It is sure to become a favorite. I am your newest follower and love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your orange floral card is so breathtaking! I love it!!! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful! I love the Distress Ink combo you have used - really amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your cards! They are lovely! But the orange one steals my heart! They are so beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are beautiful! I especially love the way you used the easter lily stamp as a focus and also as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anita, your cards are just lovely and beautiful! I love your layering design and the coloring on the flowers. Totally lovely! Thanks for the inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! I love the first one with such gorgeous colors! Lovely sentiments with this Blessed stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL cards!
    Such lovely colours and designs!
    Thank You for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so beautiful! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.